Let us sue for you
Contact us, send us by email all the necessary information. We shall study the matter immediately. Expect a quick turnaround.
Since most of the cases are filed at the Bureau of Legal Affairs, you might want to provide us with the following:
- General information about the would-be plaintiff/appellee such as name, address, nationality, etc.
- General information about the would-be defendant/appellant such as name, address, nationality, etc.
- Background and nature of the infringement.
- Full documentation, such as patent, trademark or copyright registration.
- Other relevant documents and information for use in the case.
Note: We welcome non-intellectual property cases